The Indianapolis division of Ingredion increased its laboratory facility by remodeling 2,200 sq. ft. of space. Ingredion is a leading global ingredients solutions company utilized in everyday products from foods, beverages to pharmaceuticals. They require laboratory facilities that can help them deliver innovative ingredient solutions and stay ahead of trends. CiF was able to provide the company with durable painted metal casework to assist them in meeting current and future industry demands.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Project Size: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Stonecreek Contract: $52,000
- CiF Contract: $30,000
- CiF Premium Painted Metal S-Line Casework
- Labconco Fume Hoods
- Stainless Steel Drying Racks
- Epoxy Work Surfaces
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Mussett Nicholas & Associates
- Construction Manager: West Construction Management