This new $147 million, state-of-the-art Science Building opened to students in the fall of 2014. With more than 250,000 sq. ft. for teaching, faculty and student laboratory research and collaborative learning, the new building is the largest improvement for science education and research at Middle Tennessee State University to date. For the more than 13,000 students who enroll annually in biology, chemistry and other science courses, this new facility is a welcomed addition.
Location: Murfeesboro, TN
- Project Size: 250,000 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Budget: $147 million
- CiF Contract: $1.07 million
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Hastings Architecture Associates, LLC.
- Laboratory Planner: EYP
- General Contractor: Turner Construction
- Dealer: Steve Ward & Associates