Nationwide Children’s Hospital’s Research Building III, located within their downtown campus added approximately 225,000 sq. ft. of research space. This addition joined the preexisting 300,000 sq. ft. Wexner Institute for Pediatric Research, and Research II. The $93 million six-floor facility will directly impacttheir leading pediatric research institute, allowing them to continue to seek answers for children in Columbus and around the world. This milestone contributes to the 10-year history as a top 10- NIH-funded hospital.
Location: Columbus, OH
- Project Size: 225,000 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Budget: $93 million
- Stonecreek Contract: $900,000
- CiF Contract: $280,000
- CiF Premium E-Line Caramelized Bamboo Wood Casework
- Reagent Shelving
- Labconco Fume Hoods
- Durcon Epoxy Work Surfaces
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Jacobs and NBBJ
- General Contractor: Turner Construction Co.
- Dealer: Stonecreek Interior Systems