Sharon City School District renovated the science classrooms within their Middle and High School facilities to accommodate STEAM curriculum. The renovation will provide students will a collaborative environment for learning and discovery. Northeast installed CiF Lab Solutions’ Educator Series premium Tier 1 wood casework. The Educator Series incorporates integral end panels and full flush overlay 1/16” reveals. Red oak clear finish vertical grain match for consistent uniformity in grain and color complete the space.
Location: Sharon, PA
- Project Size: 18,568 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Budget: $4.1 million
- CiF Contract: $105,000
- CiF Premium Educator Series Red Oak Wood Casework
- CiF Apex Air Fume Hoods
- Durcon Black Epoxy Countertops
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Eckles Architecture
- General Contractor: Hudson Construction