This $1.3 million project required the development of teaching laboratories to meet the needs of 2,000 students plus faculty and staff, in a new 172,000 sq. ft. award winning design facility. While working with the architect on this new facility, CiF Lab Solutions was challenged to provide unique product solutions including curved, field-welded stainless steel work surfaces that were grounded into anti-static ESD plastic laminate casework to provide an electro-static free work surface.
Location: Toronto, ON
- Project Size: 30,000 sq. ft.
- CiF Contract: $1.3 million
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: ZAS Architecture
- Laboratory Planner: ZAS Architects
- General Contractor: Laing O’Rourke & Gilliam
- Dealer: CiF Direct