Rieveschl Hall is a 81,000 sq. ft. eight-story science research and resource center that houses the departments of Biology and Chemistry at the University of Cincinnati . The building was built in 1969 and has undergone extensive renovations to improve energy efficiency and functionality since 2009. The renovated space focuses on accommodating the Biology department’s teaching and research laboratories, offices, conference rooms and informal meeting areas.
Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Project Size: 81,000 sq. ft.
- CiF Contract: $1.2 million
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: GBBN Architects
- Laboratory Planner: Lord Aeck and Sergent
- General Contractor: Turnbull Wahlert Construction