York University renovated their 70,000 sq. ft. Farquharson Life Sciences Building, one of the school’s original structures, to accommodate teaching laboratories and postgraduate CL-2 research spaces. The 3-story building is now equipped with Bedcolab’s Forte metal casework, Vanguard fume hoods and Symphony 2 flexible table systems that allow for easy reconfiguration of the space to accommodate changing programs. Project Management and Installation services were provided by CiF.
Location: Toronto, ON
- Project Size: 70,000 sq. ft.
- Bedcolab's Forte Inset Metal Casework
- Bedcolab's Vanguard High Performance Fume Hoods
- Bedcolab's Symphony 2 Flexible Tables
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: NXL Architects
- Laboratory Planner: NXL Architects
- Construction Manager: Gillam Group and Chandos Construction
- Dealer: CiF Lab Solutions