At CiF, we take two aspects of our business seriously; sustainability and delivering quality, innovative products to our customers. While on our quest to reduce emissions, we developed our ColorSplash™ Technology. ColorSplash™ is a Zero Emission process that uses water-borne stains rolled directly on wood surfaces rather than sprayed (and oversprayed). We eliminated flash-fumes from stain and sealer with a 99.9% transfer efficiency. This waste reduction isn’t just good for our collective bottom lines; it is good for the birds, the fish, and future generations on this planet.
Using reconstituted veneers and transitioning to a water-borne stain allowed us to introduce a wide range of colors for our E-Line Series wood casework that is designed to meet the needs of the K-12, College/University, and Laboratory markets.
Brilliant Colors for Brilliant Minds
Wood wants to absorb water, and our water-borne Colorsplash
staining process allows color to be pulled into the wood for a deep, rich color. All color-mixing is done in-house, with our own color-mixing database that allows us to control the colors for accuracy.
We have developed 13 high-quality, brilliant stain colors across four thoughtfully chosen palettes that help your projects stand out from the rest.
The sustainability story doesn’t end with our water-borne stain; we make our reconstituted veneers from fast-growing, non-old-growth poplar and basswood trees. Taking these trees out of the forest allows older growth trees to thrive and enables us to use sustainable wood sources. Using sustainable reconstituted veneers enables us to control the consistency of color and achieve finishing excellence.
• ColorSplash™ coatings specification includes CiF’s superior flat-line finish on reconstituted veneers, providing the industry’s premier aesthetic.
• CiF’s parametric engineering allows for quick and easy cabinet customizations.
• Door and Drawer Fronts: Full flush overlay (1/16” reveal) or reveal overlay (3/8” reveal).
• Environmentally Sustainable: NAUF and FSC® certified material and finish options contribute toward specific LEED® credits.
• Configurations to Fit Your Space: We offer a full line of wall, base, tall, suspended, specialty, and mobile casework styles.
• E-Line Series wood casework meets and exceeds SEFA-8W standards, ensuring consistent functionality and performance.
• CiF is an AWI certified, premium manufacturer.
For help with your project or to learn more, please fill out our form: