Chapman University’s new Keck Science and Engineering facility adds 140,000 sq. ft. of educational space, bringing together the Schmid College of Science and Technology and the Fowler School of Engineering. The Keck Center is comprised of 3 floors divided into 2 sections: the Hall of Science and the Hall of Technology and Engineering, together they include 18 teaching labs, 22 research labs, 47 faculty and graduate student offices, 3 multipurpose classrooms and 6 collaborative areas.
- Project Size: 140,000 sq. ft.
- CiF's E-Line Wood Casework
- Bedcolab's Vanguard Fume Hood
- Bedcolab's Symphony 2 Flexible Table System
- Bedcolab's Forte Inset Metal Casework
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: AC Martin
- Lab Planner: Jacobs
- Construction Manager: C.W. Driver Companies