Eli Whitney Technical High School’s 231,000 sq. ft. comprehensive renovation and addition allows the district to accommodate increases in student enrollment. This project utilized phasing strategies allowing the high school to remain open throughout the entire construction process. NEIS installed CiF’s custom Elevation Series table system. These flexible and adaptable ADA compliant tables are height adjustable from 31” to 37”, making them the perfect fit for cooperative learning in science and technology classrooms.
Location: Hamden, CT
- Project Size: 231,000 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Budget: $72 million
- CiF Contract: $1 million
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Antinozzi Architects
- Construction Manager: FUSCO
- Dealer: Northeast Interior Systems