This fast-paced, multi-level, laboratory upgrade to Fairfield University’s existing Bannow Hall challenged the project team to manage an aggressive schedule. The University required a flexible space that could support project-based collaborative learning and evolving curriculum. CiF Lab Solutions’ robust, forward-facing, height adjustable Elevation Table met all of the University’s needs. Equipped with push-button height controls, epoxy countertops, and suspended wood casework for additional microscope storage. Bedcolab’s metal casework rounds out the University’s Tier One furniture installation.
Location: Fairfield, CT
- Project Size: 160,000 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Budget: $8 mm
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Amenta Emma Architects
- General Contractor: Whiting-Turner
- Dealer: Northeast Interior Systems, Inc.