Warren G Harding High School required a committed and visionary team of professionals to complete this multi-year 207,000 sq. ft. new construction project. The school’s new state-of-the-art science classrooms feature CiF Lab Solutions’ height adjustable Elevation Table, allowing students to go from lecture to standing lab height with the push of a button. The Elevation Table makes it easy to adapt to changes in curriculum quickly and efficiently, and provides unobstructed views for both the instructor and the forward-facing students.
Location: Bridgeport, CT
- Project Size: 207,000 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Cost: $107 million
- CiF's Elevation Table
- CiF's Premium E-Line Wood Casework
- CiF's Apex Air Fume Hoods
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Antinozzi Associates
- Construction Managers: Epic Construction with Epifano Builders
- Dealer: Northeast Interior Systems