The Stark Science and Nursing Building, will support Kent State University’s science programs, as well as house teaching and research laboratories for biology, physics, geology and nursing. The building will also include a cutting edge student cyber lounge, faculty offices and state-of-the-art classrooms. CiF Lab Solutions and our partner Stonecreek Interior Systems were also selected for the Main Hall renovation, which will be converting existing biology laboratories to prep and storage areas, to further accommodate the campus’ leading chemistry program.
Location: Canton, OH
- Project Size: 41,000 sq. ft.
- CiF Contract: $1.7 million
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: BHDP Architecture
- Laboratory Planner: BHDP Architecture
- General Contractor: Jeffrey Carr Construction