The newly constructed 60,000 sq. ft. Clifford A. Fielding Research, Innovation, and Engineering Building features four capstone labs (material analysis, environmental and soil mechanics, integrated software, and hydraulics and fluid mechanics), a prototype development and machine shop, lecture space and room for the award-winning Bharti School of Engineering. The building blends into the surrounding natural rock walls that make up the University’s campus. CiF delivered and installed this project, featuring painted M-Line MDF casework built to SEFA standards, and Bedcolab’s Vanguard chemical fume hoods in conjunction with their Forte metal casework , complete, on time and within budget.
Location: Sudbury, ON
- Project Size: 60,000 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Budget: $3 MM
- CiF Contract: $470,000
- CiF M-Line MDF Casework
- Bedcolab Harmony Metal Casework
- Bedcolab Vanguard Fume Hoods
- Epoxy Resin Countertops
- Stainless Steel Countertops
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Yallowega Belanger Salach Architecture
- General Contractor: M. Sullivan & Son Limited
- Dealer: CiF Lab Solutions