Sharon City School District renovated the science classrooms within their Middle and High School facilities to accommodate STEAM curriculum. The renovation will provide students with collaborative environment for learning and discovery. Northeast installed CiF Lab Solutions’ Educator Series premium Tier 1 wood casework. The Educator Series incorporates integral end panels and full flush overlay 1/16” reveals. Red oak veneer with a clear finish and vertical grain match, for consistent uniformity in grain and color, complete the space.
Location: Sharon, PA
- Project Size: 18,568 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Budget: $4.1 million
- CiF Contract: $105,000
- CiF Premium Educator Series Red Oak Wood Casework
- CiF Apex Air Fume Hoods
- Durcon Black Epoxy Countertops
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Eckles Architecture
- General Contractor: Hudson Construction