The University of Utah – Biomedical Polymers building, located on the Health Science Campus, was a $1.25 million project renovation consisting of research labs, common areas and office space. For this 25,000 sq. ft. remodel, CiF Lab Solutions and our local dealer representative Haldeman-Homme, Inc. were able to provide CiF Premium Wood Casework and Custom Wood Benches creating a functional and aesthetically appealing lab both on time and under budget.
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Project Size: 25,000 sq. ft.
- CiF Contract: $1.25 million
- CiF Premium E-Line White Oak Wood Casework
- CiF Custom Wood Tables
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: FFKR Architects
- General Contractor: Gramoll Construction