The Westerly High School project took a higher education approach by innovating its science labs for twenty first century education. This high school lab will help prepare students for continued education and careers that are in high demand. The maple wood pier stations with locking cabinets surround the classroom and provide plenty of workspace along with overhead carriers that administer necessary resources to perform their experiments. Painted metal locking wall cabinets with shelving offers durable and easy to clean overhead storage.
Location: Westerly, RI
- Project Size: 250,000 sq. ft.
- NEIS Contract: $1.05 milion
- CiF Contract: $250,000
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Ai3 Architects
- General Contractor: Gilbane Building Company
- Dealer: Northeast Interior Systems